Tuesday 24 December 2013

Ho Hum


Well. Did the wind go away? No! Did the wind get less? No! Did I get out to play? No, no, no!!

The wind got worse and it is still screaming round my house and rattling lots of things, but we are OK and nice and cosy. I am just fed up that I can't get outside and I am frightened that all the little mouses out in my fields will forget me. :-(

My humans were supposed to go out today but they didn't in case the wind lifted them and they landed in Shetland! None of our boats came out either and when you look at this picture that my MH took this afternoon, you will see why. We will be fine though 'cos we have enough to eat and my DH bought a wee gas stove so that if the power goes off, we can at least get something hot to eat and drink and I can always cuddle up to my MH and keep her warm but we are all hoping that the power stays on and we will be warm.


The good thing about all this wind is that my humans have been playing with me all day 'cos they know I get a little bit sad and a big bit wild when I haven't been outside and they know that if they play with me then I use up all my energy and they get peace.


They are quite clever humans. :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment