Tuesday 3 December 2013

Lots of Playtime


I have been playing lots and lots with my dear old MH and we have both been loving it lots.

The weather has been quite good but my little weather man friend says it is going to be cold and windy and maybe snowy too, so I decided that I would get as much fresh air as possible and I nipped out my window and sat on the little wall and watched all my little birdie friends.

My DH went over to Stromness, and I think he was getting me my birthday present. Did I tell you it would soon be my birthday? Hee hee I had a look at him when he came home but I didn't see any big parcels, but maybe he left them in his car?

Anyway, I helped my MH do her work and I watched her as she did some 'stuff' on her computer and then we both decided that she had worked hard enough and we lay down on the floor and played with all my toys and we were so very, very happy. I love playing with my toys. I love playing with my MH but I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE playing with my toys AND my MH.



I will probably go out again tonight before all the gales come but I won't stay out too long as it is a bit on the cool side for this adorable little puss.

Maybe I could get a fur coat for my birthday? Maybe a red one? I think I would look simply adorable all wrapped up in a bright red fur coat. Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment