Saturday 14 December 2013

Nearly


Oh, I am such an excited little pussy cat and I think you will all know why. But for those of you who have not been reading all about me for the past week or so, tomorrow is my birthday! Yippee. I will be a whole four years old tomorrow and I can hardly wait.

I have been bouncing all over my house today and I think I have been just a tiny bit naughty 'cos I have been jumping up on places where pussy cats shouldn't be, but my dear old MH has been very patient with me and she says it is understandable, but I don't know how long her understanding will last, so I shall need to be aware of the signs!

It has been blowing another gale on my little island which is a great big shame 'cos Santa was supposed to be coming to see the children, but his reindeers couldn't fly in this wind so maybe he will come another day. I hope so.

I have been inside most of the day although I did venture out for a wee while and then I played with my MH and watched her doing her picture of the snow tiger which is nearly finished and is looking good.

  

She said she will play with me all day tomorrow and give me my birthday present, but I have to pose for a new picture to put on my blog, so I suppose I should humour her--well, at least until I get all my presents. Hee hee

We are going to settle down in a wee while after we have all had our dinner and watch Strictly which is our very favourite programme just now and I am looking forward to that.

It is funny 'cos I will be three when I watch the first part and four when I watch the second part!

Just one more sleep!! But I don't think I will be able to sleep. I shall try counting sheeps and see if that helps. Oh I am so excited!! Did I tell you that? :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment