Monday 16 December 2013

Still Celebrating


You will have noticed now that my MH's computer is feeling better today and she has put my birthday picture on for you, so I hope you like it.

I thought all my surprises were finished but I was wrong 'cos this morning, the very nice postman brought another birthday card for me and it had come all the way from Germany with my name on it. Not my humans. Oh no, it was addressed to me and I was so excited when he gave me the envelope and then he smiled 'cos he knew my MH would need to open it for me but that's OK 'cos she showed me it and read it out to me so a great big thank you to my friends in Germany who sent it.


Then when she put her computer on to see if it was still sick or all better, there was another message from my friend in Canada, so I have had lots and lots of birthday wishes from all over the entire world. Oh, I am indeed a lucky puss!



I had a very good day yesterday so I am a bit tired today and have decided that I will have a power nap on my bed and then I shall play with my MH and help her to do some more of her snow tiger picture. She had a bit if a giggle last night 'cos every time I moved, I glittered and when she lifted me up she saw that I had some sequins in my adorable little coat so I was looking quite festive till she tooked them off again, but I shall get some more today when she is not looking 'cos I like sparkling.

It makes me look even more adorable---if that is at all possible! :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment