Sunday 8 December 2013

Training


 It is Sunday, and those of you who know me well will know that Sunday chez Squeak is normally a day of rest, but I have taken the opportunity to train my MH and I must say the old dear has learned very quickly and I am very proud of her.

We had a rather quiet morning and I sat on the back of my couch and watched her doing her sequin picture and then I thought I would do a wee bit of training as I needed her to know the signal for 'Please play with me and my toys' and this is what I did.

I waited until she was sitting on my couch just watching me and then I nipped on to the floor and walked towards my favourite toy watching my MH all the time. At one point I was nearly walking backwards, but it is very important at this crucial point to keep eye contact 'cos the old dear is prone to wandering so I needed to focus her attention, and so far so good. She kept watching me, so I walked very, very slowly to the aforesaid toy and sat beside it staring at my MH and then at the toy, and it was then she said the magic words:

"Do you want to play, Squeak?"

Well, this adorable little puss almost jumped for joy. I had trained a human in less than five minutes which I am sure is a record. Is there are pussy cat version of the Guinness Book of Records? I must find out and if not, I may start one with my own record!

My DH went down to the waiting room at the pier to put up the Christmas tree there and I helped him to choose some of the tinsel and  herself took this picture of me just for you. I hope you like it.

                         

Now, just for all my feline friends out there. I am available to do human training if you are having problems and I can also send emails, or Facebook messages and I may even manage a quick video session for you.

Just let me know your problem and I shall work out the best way to solve it. :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment