Friday 13 December 2013

Why?


                

Why, I hear you ask, has my MH put on a picture of her cupboard? Well, I shall tell you. This afternoon when my MH was talking on the phone to her friend, she heard a sort of 'thump' noise and when she looked round, there was I, Squeak, up on the top of this cabinet having a very good explore.

It is the first time I have been up there and I liked it so much that it will not be my last visit. Hee hee
I ha a good wee wander and a sniff at all the ornaments and then when I was ready, and only when I was ready, I nipped down again. Purrfect!

I have had a good day helping my MH who is still cleaning and washing things. Today it was all my blankets, so I am now thinking that my little mouse and sheep friends might be invited for a sleepover and that has made me really excited. We have never had sleepovers  before and I have started to think who I will invite. I might ask my friend S. if her pussy cat could come, but she ---I can hardly bear to say this, so I shall whisper it----- eats mouses and I wouldn't want to end up with no guests! So I may have to have a wee think about that one.

Then my MH did a very odd thing with newspapers this afternoon and when I asked her what it was, she told me she was making paper snowballs. I tried to find the phone number for the men in white coats, but when I was looking, she told me these were pretend snowballs for next week's Christmas party! Phew! So, once I had got over the shock, I decided to play and I had very good fun. I like these paper snowballs 'cos they don't melt and make me wet.

         


I have heard that there might be some more wind on my little island and it is supposed to be not good weather for my birthday so maybe my party will have to be postponed, but when I mentioned this to my MH she said that she would make it the best birthday EVER for me and even if it was just me and her and my DH we would have the bestest time ever, so I am quite content.

I am still keeping my little paws crossed, but will accept whatever comes. Now that I am nearly four, I have become very adult!

Except when I want to play, of course!!   Oh and by the way----only two more sleeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment