Sunday 26 January 2014

Aaaawww!



I know that's what you have just said when you have opened my blog today. I like this picture that my MH tooked of me yesterday. We had been playing all my games and had been doing that for a long time, so when we were finished, I nipped up onto the back of my couch for a little snooze, and it helped that my DH's jacket was there 'cos it was lovely and soft and cosy.

I think my MH would have been up beside me if there had been room 'cos she was tired too, but I am afraid i was a little naughty and didn't let her. She just sat in her usual seat on the couch and I am sure she nodded off after a minute or two.

I did get out to play for a little while last night, but between you and me dear friends, it wasn't very pleasant 'cos it was still windy and the grass was awful wet, so my adorable little paws didn't like it very much, so I just went home and snuggled up to my MH and that made the old dear very happy.

It has been very windy today and there is a lot of rain and some of it is blowing into my porch which is making my DH very unhappy and he will need to fix it when the weather is better. Me and my MH watched the tennis this morning and we both had a wee cry with Rafa when he hurt his back. I like Rafa. Especially when he smiles. It makes my little heart feel all funny. I think I might be in love!! Sigh!

My humans had to go out 'cos they had to look after another puss and some chooks. I tried to tell them they weren't very wise, but they had promised and my MH said that she likes it when people look after me when my humans are away, so I agreed and let them go. But they soon blew back in again!

My little weather man friend says it will get better and that I will be able to go out to play later on, so I will let you know if he got it right.

I hope so, 'cos I love being out in the night time, even if my little feets do get a bit wet. I can always get them warm and dry again when I cuddle up beside you-know-who!

No comments:

Post a Comment