Wednesday 8 January 2014

All Back to Normal


Except for one slight problem which I will explain in a wee minute. My MH's laptop is a wee bit awful sick and my DH got up very early this morning to take it to the computer doctor 'cos he was going into the Cat shop again and that's how we are all back to normal after the holidays.

The laptop has being going very slow--- a bit like my MH really! and it has been doing odd things (ditto!!) which the Boss didn't tell it to do and last night it was nearly in the bin, but then the humans thought that they might know a man who could fix it. But between you and me, dear friends, I think my MH is hoping it can't be fixed and then she could get a new one. My MH loves gadgets and new toys, so we will see what the man in Kirkwall says.

Everything in my little world is very fine and I was up early with my DH and I let him feed me before I went outside for a wee play while it was still quite dark. When he went away on the boat, he left the living room window open for me and after I had seen all my little animal friends, I nipped in the window and up onto my bed beside my MH who was snoring and five minutes later, yours truly was snoring too!

My MH was out for a while this morning, so I just stayed sleeping until she came home again and then she gave me a great big cuddle and we played with some of my toys and that made me a very happy little Squeak.


I am actually very happy that the laptop has gone away 'cos that means I will be able to lie on my MH's knee all night and she will have lots more time for me, so that is just the bestest of news. The other very good news is that I got a message from my newest human and paw pal who live in Canada and I like hearing all about what they are doing, but I think it might be too cold for a little puss like me. I like to be cosy and I have been watching all the people in America who are very cold, and I don't think I would ever leave my house if it was like that here.

I like playing in the snow when it comes on to my little island, but I think all that ice would not be good at all for yours truly, so I hope that all my friends over there are safe.

I am going to ask my MH to play with me now 'cos I feel a great big build up of energy coming on and if she doesn't help me to use it all up, I might just end up on top of all the cupboards again.

But it wouldn't be my fault, would it? :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment