Friday 17 January 2014

Another oops!


I have a very sneaky feeling that the soup pot may not be too far away and that Squeak soup is on the menu very, very soon.

You will have gathered from that statement that I have been just a little bit naughty, although I prefer to think of it as being a tad unfortunate, but I shall let you decide for yourself.

My DH went off to the Cat shop today, so it was just me and my MH and we had a very good morning. She was playing with her machines and that always makes her happy. She cleaned the windows with one machine and then she steamed the kitchen floor with another one and I just followed her around and watched from various vantage points around my house.

Our friend M. came to see us for a while but he didn't stay too long and when he went away, my MH decided to try and finish her sequin picture and I nipped up on to the back of my couch to watch. So far so good. I could see all the little sparkly sequins and pins all spread out on their little mat waiting for my MH's delicate little fingers to pick them up. They looked so lovely and so sparkly that I decided I wanted a closer look and ventured on to the table, and now I know you are way ahead of me.

I thought I had worked it out perfectly, but I am a bit quicker than I thought, and so I sort of jumped off the couch and landed on the little green mat which slid right across the table with yours truly on top of it and sort of landed on the floor with all the sparkly sequins sort of on the carpet. And this time the 'it wasn't me' look just didn't work!

I just sat there as the old dear picked them all up again. The only good thing was that she doesn't take out all the sequins, just the ones she is using at the time, but there were still a lot to be picked up. Sorry MH. You will be pleased to know that the picture is all finished and here it is. I think I need to be very careful for the next few days or I might be in serious trouble.


The rest of the day went ahead without too much trouble and we had a wee wander round the garden between rain showers and then we played with my games which was good fun.


I think I have been forgiven which is good!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely picture Irene. Squeak, I am glad that your MH is so forgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My MH says to say thank you, Bonnie . We both had good fun making the penguins and we are happy you liked my picture.

    ReplyDelete