Sunday 19 January 2014

Exercising


That's what me and my MH have been doing. She took out the Wii machine which hasn't been used for a while 'cos she has been doing her sequin picture, and we both played on it.

Well, I didn't really play, but I did get weighed and as usual, my little Wii Mii was very pleased 'cos I am still the same weight and she said I was looking very healthy so me and my MH were well pleased.


It is very windy on my little island but my DH decided that he could still go round to his workshop and when he came back, he told us that the wind nearly blowed him over and he should have stayed in the house, which us girls thought all along, but would he listen? Nope!

He got back into the good books by making a big pot of chicken soup which will warm the old dears up tonight at feeding time. I watched him for a while and then wandered into my living room to ask my MH to play with me and we had brilliant fun, although I did something a wee bit silly which made them both roar with laughter. But with me, not at me 'cos that would be cruel, sure it would?

My MH was sitting on my couch but she had one of my toys which is pink feathers on the end of a stick with elastic and she slides this along the floor and I pretend it is a fierce animal and I stalk it and wriggle my adorable little bum at it before I pounce on it and kill it very dead. It is one of my favourite games and I play the same game with lots of my toys, but today was a wee bit different.

Sometimes, I hide in behind the rocking chair or even behind my MH so that the great big fierce animal can't see me before I make my final deadly pounce but today I hid in behind the cushion on my couch with only the said adorable little bum sticking out and it finally dawned on me that I couldn't see the beastie, so I had to reverse out trying to make it look as though I had meant to do just that, but the humans didn't believe me and they were almost rolling on the floor, so I just gave them a little purr and went back to playing my game. It's a good job us pussy cats don't blush 'cos I think I might have been very red!

We all had good fun just the same and I hope you have had good fun too this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment