Thursday 16 January 2014

Good Fun


Well, I don't know what I was dreaming about last night, but I wakened up very early this morning and I was oh so hungry. I'm sure I was so hungry that my little bones were sticking through my adorable black and white coat! :-(

So, I wandered through to the kitchen where there were a few biscuits in my dish, but I felt like something more substantial 'cos I was really hungry and I knew that the only way to get some real dinner was to waken The Boss. OK. OK. I hear you. I know it's not fair, but I was hungry!

I tried to do it very gently and tried to set off the alarm, but I seem to have lost my touch. (Note to self, play with the radio alarm)So, when that didn't work, I lay on top of the duvet right up at her chin and did a gentle 'meow' and when that didn't work I decided to whisper very quietly in her little lug which was just sort of lying there, but I forgot that my adorable little nose is a wee bit wet and a wee bit cold. Are you with me, dear friend?

That did the trick! Oh boy, that certainly did the trick! The poor old soul was out of bed like a shot and moved so quickly that I nearly fell off the edge of the bed where I was sitting with that 'it wasn't me' look on my face, but to be honest, I think she was in the kitchen, put food in my dish and was back in bed with her eyes still shut! I did feel a wee bit guilty, but it very quickly passed as my little tummy filled up again. Hee hee.

When were all got up later at our normal time, we had a good day. The weather was good enough for me and my DH to be outside for quite a long time while my MH did some housework. She hasn't mentioned that we were up early and to be honest, I don't think she remembers. Maybe she was sleepwalking. Hmm!

The rest of my day has gone very well. I spent a while with my DH and then I went and played in the gym while the old dear was playing on her bike and I did some more climbing up on the window sill without falling off this time, so I was pleased with myself.

We played games for a minute or two before she settled down to do some more of her picture and I watched from my normal seat on the back of the couch until it was feeding time again, but this time the old dear was well and truly awake!


It is a fine evening, so after a wee sleep on my couch beside my MH, I will be heading out to play and I will let you know tomorrow what I get up to. I just hope I don't have my hungry dream tonight again or I might be in serious trouble with you-know-who!!

No comments:

Post a Comment