Thursday 2 January 2014

Happy New Year


I hope you didn't miss me too much yesterday but my dear old MH was so busy with visitors that she didn't have time to put on her computer, but we all had a very good time and we were all very happy.

My humans went away out on Hogmanay just before midnight and came home again a couple of hours later. They saw everybody on the island who were all in one house and they all saw in the New Year together and then when they came home, I got a very special new year cuddle.

Then yesterday we had visitors in my house from half past two o'clock in the afternoon until well after midnight, so my poor old MH is a wee bit tired today.

I had great fun though 'cos one of the early visitors was my bestest friend S. and she played with me which I loved and to show her how happy I was, I wriggled my adorable little bum for her without her asking for me to do it, and that made her very happy too.

There were lots of people in my house and every single one of them thinks that I am just the most adorablest thing on four feets and I must say---they are so, so right! Hee hee. They all played with me and cuddled me and let me sit on their knees and I was a very happy little Squeak and then just to finish it all off, my humans spoke to my friends P. and H. in Germany and although I couldn't speak to them, I was sitting on my MH's knee when she was speaking to H. so I could hear her voice and I gave her a wee New Year's purr.

So I hope you will understand why I didn't write to you yesterday but I will make sure that the old dear keeps my blog up to date now.


I hope that 2014 will be just the bestest ever year for us all :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment