Saturday 18 January 2014

I'm Still Here....


.... and there is no sign of the soup pot, so I think I have been forgiven for my little mishap! Phew! I don't think it will ever come to that, but I have seen the old dear in a bad mood, and I am just not too sure! I think I will try to be good for a wee while, although I never try to be bad---it just sometimes happens.

We have all been at home today and so I have had two humans to attend to my every whim, and at one point I had three 'cos my friend S. came to see me and I am afraid I managed to upset her too 'cos she was playing with me and then realised after a while that she was sitting on the floor playing with one of my toys while I was sitting on my window sill watching the birdies. My MH could see what was happening, but she just smiled and didn't say anything , so she was quite naughty too. But we don't have a soup pot THAT big!!



My DH was doing the cooking today so I got wee bits of raw meat and I liked that. He says it will make me a strong puss and that's a very good thing 'cos it will soon be Spring and there will be lots of hunting for me to do, so I need to get strong.

I went into the gym with my MH but we only stayed in there for a short time as her wee legs were tired and then we played on the grass until my wee legs were tired, so now we are both sitting on my couch having a little rest. It will soon be dinner time and then I have a long snooze on my couch until it is time for me to go outside and see what is happening.

I quite like this routine and it suits us all very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment