Monday 20 January 2014

More of the Same


.... but it is a good 'same'. You know that pussy cats like routine and so does my MH so we get along just fine. I probably don't need to tell you that today is housework day and me and the old dear were up quite early and I sat on her knee while she had her cereal and she told me what she would be doing with her day. She was supposed to be going to Kirkwall with her friends, but they decided to wait until the weather was better and I was quite happy with that.

So, as usual, the vacuum cleaner appeared and me and my DH dis-appeared! We went into the workshop and sat and had a chat and I watched all the starlings who were having a wee feed at our bird feeder and my DH told me I was a very good puss for not chasing them, so that made me happy.

When we went back inside, I got a big surprise 'cos there was a wee bit of chicken on my dish for me and I gobbled that up 'cos I was a wee bit hungry watching all the starlings getting their dinner, so I was very pleased with that.

It was soon time to go into the gym and even though it was a bit windy, my MH was able to leave the door open so that I could nip in and out whenever I wanted, so I spent sometime encouraging my MH's little legs to work hard and then I went out and ran round and round my garden until I was a bit tired.

By this time, it was lunch time, so we all had a wee seat and a chat before my DH went away to do some more of his work and I asked my MH to play with me and because she has finished her penguin picture, she now has plenty time to play with me, so we had just the bestest of fun playing with my toys.


You will see in one picture that I am so happy that I am laughing and I know it will make you smile. Some people might think that I am yawning, but we all know different don't we? I just love playing with my toys and I think I am getting fitter and fitter every day and my poor old MH is finding it hard trying to keep up with me, but I shall try and not exhaust her too much.


I am such a caring little Squeak, sure I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment