Tuesday 21 January 2014

More Windy


Oh dear, when will this horrid wind go away? I am getting just a tad fed up with it all now and I want it to stop for a while. I haven't been out all day and I might not get out to play tonight 'cos my little weather man friend says it has to get worser and it's bad enough now. Sigh. :-(

My DH did something very silly today, but me and my MH didn't say anything to him---we just thinked it! I shall tell you all about it, but don't tell him please 'cos he wouldn't like that. Anyway, it was winding and raining and not very nice at all and I was resting on the back of my couch while my MH was doing some more housework and some cooking and my DH wasn't doing very much at all, so he suggested that he take my MH to Stromness for her lunch.

Well, she looked out of the window at the weather and then she looked at me and I looked out of the window and then I looked at her and we both shooked our heads, and my MH said 'no thank you' to my DH who said he would nip over anyway and get some messages. We both thought he was not being very wise, but oft he went anyway.

We had just settled down for a nice quiet girlie afternoon when the door opened and in came my DH just a wee bit soaking wet. In fact, dear friends, he was nearly ringing! He told us that he was just walking down the pier when a ginormous big wave jumped out of the sea and landed on him making him a great big bit wet and an even bigger bit not happy. We didn't laugh. I promise you we didn't laugh, but it was very, very hard!! But once he had got all dried and changed, he was a happy DH again 'cos I sat on his keen for a while and gave him a wee purr and I am sure he was glad he didn't go away and leave me.

My MH didn't go into her gym today 'cos her wee legs were a bit tired, but she played on her Wii and I sat beside my television while she was doing that and she said I looked just like one of our ornaments, although much nicer, of course!


We spent a lot of time playing on the floor with my toys and we both had a lot of fun. I am having a wee rest now, but I am still hoping that I will be able to get out to play later on, although it's not looking too promising, but you never know. Eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment