Wednesday 29 January 2014

Some News


I might not be writing to you for a day or two 'cos we are having a lady visitor so my MH won't have her computer out. That might be a wee bit rude, wouldn't it?

This lady is a friend of my MH but I have never seen her, and with all the stories I have heard about her, I am a wee bit nervous and I think I might spend a lot of time under my couch! So the next time I write to you, I will probably have LOTS to tell you!

I have had a good day today just doing all the usual things that I do on a Wednesday which is mainly sleep 'cos both my humans are out although my MH comes back early and then she plays with me before I ask her to let me out of the window and I go and play outside, so I have lots of fun.


The weather has been a bit better but according to my little weather man friend it has to get a lot worser and it might snow as well as the wind blowing, so my MH's friend might be in my house for a long, long time! I think my MH has worked that out too!

I am having an easy night tonight 'cos I think I need to gather all my energy for later on when I go outside 'cos I might be in my house for quite a while if my little weather man pal is right, although I will be happy to go out and play if it DOES snow, 'cos I love the snow.

I remember last year, I ran and ran in it and shoveled it with my adorable little nose and I even tasted it and it was so good, so yes. I will be happy if it snows.

I hope you are all well and I will be back to you as soon as I possibly can.

I wonder if I could learn to work the computer all by myself? Hmm I shall have a think about that as I am resting.

No comments:

Post a Comment