Monday 6 January 2014

Still Happy


I have had a very good day today so I am a happy little Squeak. I have a new paw pal and a new human friend too who found me on her computer, although I don't know how I got there. Maybe I shall ask 'she who thinks she knows it all'!

This morning, I lay on the back of my couch and watched my MH as she did all her housework and I played under the duvet when she was making the bed. In fact, I nearly got thrown across the room 'cos she nearly didn't see me as she pulled the duvet off and it was only when I lifted my adorable little head that she stopped, or goodness knows what might have happened to me. Oh it makes me have a wee shudder.

We went outside and gave the birdies some food and that made them happy too and I played for a while on the grass, but I am afraid that my MH only kept one of her resolutions today. Mind you, it was the main one. The one that says she has to play with me, and we played for a long time on my living room floor with all my toys. She lets me choose which one I want to play with and I try to make sure they all get a wee turn. I don't want them to feel unhappy 'cos that would make me sad.



The resolution she didn't do was to go into the gym, but she was a bit busy this afternoon and has promised she will go in tomorrow, so watch this space! I will try and make sure she does that too.

My friend S. wants to come and play with me 'cos I think she loves me a wee bit, but I won't tell her pussy cat in case I cause a domestic incident, but I do like it when she comes up to see me and gives me a cuddle.

Sometimes, when people I don't know very well come into my house, I nip under the couch and lie there and listen until I decide if I like them or not and then I appear as if by magic and that makes everybody smile. But as soon as I hear S. come in my door, I stop what I am doing and run to meet her 'cos I love her a wee bit too, and my MH knows this and is quite happy as long as I love her a lot more.

And I do MH. Oh, I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment