Thursday 9 January 2014

Still Happy


Oh I do like being back to normal again and that's what we are Chez Squeak.

Both my humans are at home with me today 'cos my MH didn't go swimming, so we went into the gym instead and I nearly had an accident, but don't worry 'cos I am very OK.

The housework had to be dome again so I found something to play with while my MH was playing with her vacuum cleaner and her duster and I found my DH outside feeding the birdies, so we had a wee play on the grass but only for a minute 'cos it is very wet and my little feets didn't like it too much.

When we went back inside, the Boss was finished and so I asked her to play for a while and we did that after she had dried off my adorable little feets, and then it was time to go back out and head into the gym and that's when I nearly came a cropper. I was exploring as usual while my MH's little legs were going round and round on her bike and I thought I would climb up onto the window sill, but I forgot that it is a very narrow sill and I fell off with rather a clatter and nearly landed on the strimmer which was just under the window. Oh dear, it is such a good job it wasn't working or I would have been a shorn puss and all my adorable fur would have been strimmed off. But it wasn't and I am very fine. I even made it look as though I meant to do it, but I don't think I fooled the old dear, somehow!


I got quite a surprise when we were going back into my house, 'cos there was a ginormous big ram standing right outside my gate and he really shouldn't have been there, but I went over and told him what had happened to me and he just shook his head and wandered away. I don't think he realised how serious it could have been. Hmm :-( Hopefully I will get more sympathy from all the lady animals when I tell them tonight!!

I had a very good night last night 'cos I lay on my MH's knee all night while she watched her television, and at the end of it I pleaded with her that if we ever needed to move away from our beloved little island, please could we never, never, never go to Midsomer!! They just keep killing everybody, and I don't want that thank you very much!

We are going into the living room now to do some more of our sequin picture. All the ice bits are done and we are going to start on one of the penguins today so I am looking forward to that and then I shall assume my rightful position on her knee and watch whatever she is watching tonight. I just hope it doesn't involve more dead bodies lying all over my television.

Oh yes, I do like being back to normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment