Friday 3 January 2014

Very quiet...


..... and very windy, so I am not a happy Squeak. The awful wind has come back to my little island and my poor old MH nearly got blowed away when she had to go out this morning. And then she told me that she is going out again tonight! I think that is a bit silly, but she won't listen to me, so I just hope she manages to come home safely to me.

It is not a very nice day at all for weather, so I have been a very lazy puss and I just lay on the back of my couch and watched my MH as she started to take down all the Christmas decorations, so my house is looking all bare now and I am a wee bit sad 'cos I liked all the sparkly thingies and I liked it when all the peoples came to see me, but my MH says she will invite them again and they can come and adore me some more.

Me and my MH had a long chat about our New Year resolutions and she is going to go into her little gym more and play on her Wii a bit more because she hasn't been doing it lately and she wants to get a bit fitter again.

I don't need to get fit 'cos as well as being adorable, I am the fittest little puss in my whole house! Hee hee. But I will help my MH to do her exercises and my resolution is to become even more adorable, which I am sure I will manage easily.

I think I will forget about trying to be modest 'cos it is just not working. :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment