Friday 10 January 2014

Yippee!


Oh, I am such a happy little Squeak just now, I can hardly contain myself. And I shall tell you why.

Remember I told you that my MH's laptop was a bit awful sick and she had to take it to the computer doctor? Well, it is still in the computer hospital and will be there until next week when it should come home again all better and between you and me, although she will be glad to get it back, my MH is a wee bit disappointed that it can be made better. Oops! But we have not to tell my DH 'cos he just shakes his head at us.

Anyway, it means that there is an empty lap waiting just for me to plonk my adorable little bottom on to and last night was even more magicer 'cos she went away and had her shower early and came back on to the couch with the big furry dressing gown on!

Oh joy. Oh bliss. Oh, it's a wonder you didn't hear me purring where you live. I was ecstatic. More ecstaticker that I have been for a long, long time and my ecstatickness was so loud that it made my humans laugh and then turn up the telly! I had a long snooze there and my dreams were just wonderful.

So, because of that, I wakened up this morning in a very good mood and I helped my DH get ready to go away to the Cat Shop and then I looked after the old dear. I was kind of hoping she might just keep on the dressing gown, but no such luck. Roll on night time!


Anyway, we went out into the garden for a minute or two and my friend the ram was still there so I wandered over to tell him about my evening and this time he was a wee bit more interested and then on my way back into my house, I am afraid I showed off a wee bit and did some of my pole dancing to show him what a very agile--and adorable-- puss I am.


I think he was very impressed and if he asks me nicely, I will show him how to climb my clothes poles.

And that is definitely going on YouTube!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment