Wednesday 26 February 2014

A Blushing Puss


Now, you all know that modesty is one of my more attractive traits. My MH says I take it after her 'cos she always says that modesty is her best feature!!

However, I got a message from my friend B. who lives in Canada and she told me that I was the cutest pussy cat ever! My MH read the message out to me, and I must admit, that I did blush a little, but when I thought about it, I couldn't really argue with her, could I? I am simply adorable.

I have had another good day, but sadly, the weather on my little island hasn't been good and I have not been out very much --- just wee quick runs round my garden but I went out to feed the birdies with my MH and we played on the grass for a minute or two and I ran as fast as my adorable little legs would go,before we both went indoors again.


I played with my MH and then I sat on my widow sill and just waited until the birdies came for their dinner 'cos I like to watch them having a wee feed. First of all, the little sparrows came and when they were all filled up, they flied away and the starlings came and finished it all up.

My MH took this picture of one of the starlings so that you could see how lovely they all are.


I hope you like my little birdie friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment