Monday 3 February 2014

I think...


.... that me and my MH are hibernating but just not sleeping. I hate to keep boring you with all my weather news but when you are a peedie pussy cat and need to get outside to leave your mark on the world, then the weather matters---a lot!! And the weather all round me isn't good, so I have been staying inside my house nearly all day, and so has my MH, so that's what makes me think we are hibernating. See?

We all had a good day yesterday and my humans played with me, but at night time, I ventured out on my own and I did some hunting round the fields near my house until I heard my DH whistling for me. I had been out for nearly two hours and my DH wanted to go to bed, but it was too windy to leave the window open for me and he was getting a wee bit impatient. Now, I hear you asking, how did I know he was getting impatient if I was out and he was in?

Well, I know because of the way he calls me. If it is still OK for me to be out, it is a gentle whistle out of the window. If he wants to go to bed, the whistle gets louder and he shouts my name, and he does this at the window and then at the door, and then if the voice changes to my MH's I know I am in deep, deep trouble because that means my DH has got fed up waiting for me and he has wakened The Boss! Now, just think the trouble you would cause if you wakened a sleeping dragon and that is NOTHING compared to the trouble you cause if you waken my MH from her sleep!

So, as I am galloping across the fields, my little brain is working as fast as my little legs and I am desperately trying to get the right look and the right purring sound so that she will forget she has just been wakened. Fortunately, she is never as cross at me as she is at my poor DH! Sorry DH :-))


I forgot to tell you that me, my MH and M. my MH's friend all talked to our friend S. on Friday using the ipads and S. could see me walking all over my couch when she was talking to the humans and I even saw Buttons on her couch, but us pussy cats didn't get a chance to have a wee chat. Maybe some other day.

It was good seeing my friend S. and I know she was just delighted to see me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment