Friday 7 February 2014

Magic


My MH's pancakes MUST be magic 'cos since I promised some to my little weather man friend if he made the weather behave, we have had good-ish weather. It hasn't been brilliant, you understand, but the wind has stopped screaming at me and blowing me about, so for me, that is a big improvement, and all because of my MH's pancakes.

I am not quite sure how I am going to tell her that she will need to keep baking them so that I can keep sending them to my little weather man friend so that he can give me quite good weather, but I am sure that when I explain, she will be a happy MH. Sure she will? Won't she?

We have all had a good day. My DH is feeling a bit better but he stayed home today to make sure he was completely better, and he went to the pier to bring home our messages, so when he was unpacking the boxes, I was playing with the string and then sitting inside the empty box and it was good fun. He likes when I play with him and it is quite easy to keep him amused for a wee while.

My MH hasn't been doing very much---just a wee bit of housework, but she did go into the gym again and of course, I had to go with her. I watched as her little legs played on the bike and then when she went on the treadmill, I decided to go outside and I played on the grass for a while chasing imaginary ginormous creatures and killing them dead and saving my little world from harm. Oh yes, Intrepid must be my middle name!

I am resting now on top of my MH's jacket which is on one of my favourite chairs, but I shall be heading outside soon to do some hunting and no doubt I shall have to save my little world yet again.

Yep, being intrepid and brave IS hard, but I can do it---adorably!

No comments:

Post a Comment