Sunday 16 February 2014

Well....


....I am still wearing my nursemaid's uniform and although I say it myself, I do look rather fetching. My poor old MH still isn't firing on all cylinders and although she is feeling a bit better, she still isn't very well, so me and my DH have decided that if she is still the same tomorrow, we are going to tell the doctor.

I have been looking after her very well and I have hardly left her side. Last night when she was sleeping, I didn't even purr. I just gave her a wee nudge every now and then to let her know I was looking after her and she told me that was the bestest thing I could have done for her.

We stayed in bed nearly all day, but now she is up and wearing the big dressing gown which makes me a very happy puss, so while my MH thinks I am lying on her knee to take care of her, I am actually lying there 'cos I love it. A win,win situation for Squeak, methinks!

I asked her to play with me and she did, but we just made it for a short while. I was just trying to give her something else to think about and it worked. I am quite surprised at how clever I am becoming.

I hope I will be able to give you better news tomorrow but my MH has asked me to thank you for your messages hoping she gets better soon. We do appreciate them :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment