Thursday 20 February 2014

Yippee! Yippee!! Yippee!!!


OK! You have worked it out haven't you? Oh I am so, so happy. My little nursemaid's outfit is all washed, ironed and put away in my little drawer with all my other costumes and I am back to being just a normal pussycat, although extremely caring and adorable!

My dear old MH managed to get up for nearly the whole day and she even put clothes on,(and that is the first since Friday night) and although she is not completely back to normal, she is feeling a lot better and me and my DH are just very happy and we will still do everything we can to make sure she just gets better and better 'cos we have both been very worried about the old dear.

I am so tired out after all my nursing that I had to have a sleep, but this was only after I had been in and out of my garden about a dozen times and after I had -gently- asked my MH to play with me. I think all the excitement of being a normal puss again kind of knocked me out a wee bit.


I have sat beside my MH today and I have purred lots and lots for her and I have helped my DH too in our greenhouse so it has been a good day for me and as well as that, my friends P. and M. came to see 'the invalid' and I am afraid I gave P. a wee bit of a fright 'cos she always sits on my seat on my couch, so I sit on the back of the couch just behind her and that's what we did today, and while she was talking to my MH, I wanted to tell her that it was good to see her, so I very, very gently stroked her forehead with my little paw which made her jump! Not because I had hurt her, 'cos my claws were in, but because she had forgotten I was there. Hee hee :-))

So you can see I am happy Squeak and my MH has asked me to pass on her "thank you"s to everyone who sent lovely messages and cards and to tell you that she does appreciate all the good wishes.

Hmm. Does this make me a secretary now? What uniform will I need for that job? Hee hee. Oh I have missed you all and I'm very glad I am back.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful news! Squeak, you did a good job. Hope your MH feels better and better with each day.

    ReplyDelete