Monday 3 March 2014

A cabbage


That's what my MH called me tonight, but she wasn't being unkind. It was because of what I was doing. Will I tell you? OK. Are you sitting comfortably? Then I shall begin.

My MH was in the kitchen tonight and I, of course, was with her and while she was having a wee seat, she watched me playing 'cos she loves doing that. Well, we have a vegetable rack with four shelves in it, but just now the two bottom shelves are empty. I think you probably know what is coming. I was playing and exploring round my kitchen when I discovered my wee green ball again and so I went into kitten mode and ran round and round the kitchen chasing the wee ball and carrying it with me and then I spied the vegetable rack and I put my little ball in to it, then I sat back, wriggled my adorable little bum, and sprang right into the rack! I sat there for a while just looking at my MH who was laughing and that's when she said I was a cabbage. :-))

I jumped out again and then I did the same thing with the second shelf---it's not very high, so I was safe, but my MH thought it was very funny. Mind you, she wasn't just too pleased when she had to wash the two shelves that yours truly had been playing in!

It was a good ending to a very good day. I have been outside quite a lot and I went into the greenhouse but this time it was with my MH 'cos she was looking for some soil and I knew where it was, so I had to show her. She is trying to grow some bonsai trees and that's why she needed the soil. If they grow, I will ask her to show you a picture.

She had been playing on her Wii but she wasn't very good at all today. She hasn't done it for a while and I think she forgot how to be good at all the games. I just watched from my couch. I didn't laugh, but I smiled a lot inside me so that she couldn't see me. She likes to win and I am sure she will, one of these days!

I cheered her up when she was finished by asking her to play with me and we had great fun. She chased me and catched me and tickled my little tummy and I just love that and we did that for a long, long time, which means that I have had the bestest of days.


I hope you have had a good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment