Sunday 16 March 2014

A New Job


My MH says I could be a sniffer puss and I shall tell you why. We were in our bedroom this morning and the old dear noticed that I was sitting on the floor very, very still just staring at the bottom of the wardrobe and she decided to see what it was that I wanted. So, she went and got her wee torch 'cos it is dark under the wardrobe and she couldn't see, and then she lay flat on the floor----well, as flat as she could go! Hee hee---and guess what she saw? YES!! It was my wee green ball!

Once upon a time I must have pushed it under the wardrobe and then forgot all about it, but today my little sniffer was working very well and I founded it again after my MH had got a big long ruler and poked it out for me to play with, and that made me very happy again. I just love that wee ball, but you know that, don't you? And it was then that my MH suggested I become a sniffer cat, so I may advertise my services--for a small fee, of course.


My DH is a lot better again and we are all having a very quiet night. The weather is terrible but I have been outside quite a lot this afternoon. I went in and out of my living room window, but my MH had to hold on to the window when she opened it to let me out in case it blowed away, and when I jumped up on the window sill to get back in, my adorable little coat was nearly standing on end with the wind blowing through it. I don't like the wind, but I need to get out, so I grit my teeth, wriggle my bum and off I go. I usually just go as far as the pampas grass and shelter there while I watch the little birdies as they get their dinner and then I nip back in again.

I have played a lot with my MH and I have rested a lot and I shall probably go outside just before bedtime, but I may decide just to keep the old dear company and have a night indoors 'cos I can hear the wind blowing against my windows, so maybe being outside is not the wisest thing this little puss could do.

Oh dear. Decisions, decisions. Sometimes life is not easy.;-)) But I hope you are having an easy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment