Sunday 2 March 2014

A Normal Sunday


Yes, we are back to having a lazy Sunday again which I like 'cos I work SO hard through the week that I need a rest on Sunday.

We all had a long sleep and then I sat in the utility room up on the sink while my MH did some ironing and she even put some water in the basin so that I could have a wee paddle and this time I didn't soak my dear old MH when I shooked my little paw to dry it. I have done that before and it gives the old dear a fright. She's not used to water Hee hee!

I got a wee surprise too this morning 'cos we got some visitors. My MH had agreed to teach one of the children how to play guitar and she came today with her mummy and her little brother for her first lesson. I was lying on the back of my couch when I heard the door, but 'cos I didn't know who it was, I nipped under my couch and just sat there and listened for a while.

I heard the lady asking where I was and my MH said I was probably under the couch and would come out when I felt safe. And guess what? She was right. Oh she knows me so well. When everybody was talking, I very quietly came out from my hiding place and had a wee sniff at the coats and shoes and then the peoples too and I was happy to let them pat me and that made them happy too. My MH said they will be coming to my house again, so I can look forward to that, and I won't be frightened any more.

My MH went out for a while with her friend M. to visit some more friends, so I just cuddled up with my DH and had a wee snooze until the old dear came home again and then I let her take me outside for a wee walk round my garden. It was good but a wee bit cold, so we didn't stay outside too long, but I liked it.


Me and the Boss are now sitting on my couch watching the skating programme and as soon as she finishes with her laptop, I shall put my adorable little self on to her knee and sleep and purr 'cos that is my very favourite position.

No comments:

Post a Comment