Monday 10 March 2014

A wee bit sad


My MH was away from my little island all day today and I missed her loads. My DH was here with me, and I love him lots and lots and he loves me the same, but I am definitely my MH's puss and I don't like it when she is not with me.

I knew something was afoot when the alarm went off at half past seven this morning 'cos my MH never gets up early unless she is going away on the first boat. I got up with her and she gave me my breakfast and then I got the last wee drop of her milk as I sat on her knee and I purred at her and I thought if I kept sitting there purring, she might forget she was going for the boat, but it didn't work! She gently lifted me off her knee and went away in her little car while I nipped back to bed beside my DH for another wee snooze.

It was a crackin' day, so me and my DH were outside lots but I'm afraid there was no gold star for him when the Boss came home 'cos she had put on the washing machine before she went away and she asked him to hang it outside for her, and guess what? He forgot!! Oh dear, she was not best pleased, but she forgived him---eventually!

I stayed outside and did lots of playing and hunting and I had really good fun and then I waited very patiently for my MH to come home and as soon as I saw her, I ran to her and she picked me up and gave me a great big cuddle which made me oh so very happy. When she went into our bedroom to get changed, I jumped up on the bed and asked her to play with me and she did. She wrapped me up in my blanket and rolled me over and over and I pretended I was fighting and it was great. It is one of my favourite games and my MH pretends she can't find me and I lie very still till she calls my name and then my little wagger always gives the game away and she finds me again.

Later on I sat on her knee and she told me that she had been away to Kirkwall to see her friends and then she told me everything she had done and she showed me that she had brought home my very favourite dinners and some wee treats and I liked that. She brought some wee treats for my DH too, but he might not get them! Hee hee

I am very happy now that we are all together again 'cos that's how I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment