Tuesday 18 March 2014

Busy, busy, busy


That's what my house has been today 'cos we have all been very busy, but it has been good. A wee while ago, the big bad wind blowed lots of rain through my door and maked the carpet all wet, so my humans had to get rid of the carpet and today my DH was putting down the new one that he had bought and of course I had to give it the Squeak seal of approval, and this took quite a while. I had to give it a good sniff, and then I had to sit on it for a while before my DH runned out of patience and made me go away but I didn't go too far and sat and watched him as he put it on the floor, and this made the Boss very happy, so we both got more gold stars. I think I will have to eat lots more dinners so that I can get a bigger little chest to be able to wear all my gold stars! Hee hee


My MH was playing with her vacuum cleaner and her duster while me and my DH were working but she had used her steamer machine on the floor before my DH put the carpet down and I made sure I was well out of her way. It's not a nice machine and definitely not Squeak friendly!

In the afternoon we went into the gym and I played inside for a while and then I went out and played on the grass and my MH could see me from her gym window and she said I made her smile while her wee legs were working hard, so that was good, sure it was? She took this picture of me with her ipod through the window, just as I was about to dive through the fence.


She played on her Wii for a while and this time she did win at tennis so she was such a happy old dear that she played with me for a long, long time with all my toys and my DH tooked this picture of me. He isn't as good with the camera as my MH but we didn't want to hurt his feeling and leave it out and I do look rather fetching even if it is a wee bit blurred, but then my MH took the camera and she made better pictures of yours truly as we played all our games until it was dinner time.


And now it is our usual evening routine. My DH is reading his book. My MH is telling you all about my adventures and I am having my evening snooze until it is time to go out and terrorise my neighbourhood! Only joking. You all know I am a good puss. Good AND adorable---oh, and modest too! :-)) What more could you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment