Wednesday 12 March 2014

Even Happier


Oh what a glorious day it has been! Blue skies all day and even the sun was warm on this adorable little body.I was able to stay outside all day and I have LOVED every single minute of it.


My DH skipped off to the cat shop and my MH had to go out for a while too, so I stayed in my garden and lay on my grass just watching all the little baby sheeps that the nice farmer lady next door has put in the field in front of my house. There is a brand new baby Jacobs sheep that is going to be my very best new friend only she doesn't know that yet, but once the mummy sheep lets me in to the field, I will tell her. There are lots of little lambs in the field which means I am going to have loads of company whenever I want it. Oh joy!


I was still outside when my MH came home and we had a wee wander round 'the estate' 'cos it was too nice to be inside and then the old dear decided to wash her little car and I was able to help until she decided to try and scoot some water on me from the big hose, but I saw it coming and scooted away very quickly! I don't think she was really trying to make me wet. At least, I hope not! I have been a good puss. Honest!

We were out for a long time and I was very happy rolling on the grass and my MH tooked this picture of me as I was trying to catch my tail. I do this a lot of times, but mostly I do it when I am on top of my bed and I spin round and round and round until I catch it but when I stop, my little eyes don't, and they keep going round and round in my head for ages which makes me look really funny. It makes me feel a wee bit funny too, but not enough to make me stop.


Me and my MH were both in my house when my DH came home and he bringed my MH a lovely prize that she had won in a raffle at the Cat shop, so she was a very happy MH. Maybe she will take a picture of it for you tomorrow. I will ask her.

As usual, my DH threw his big jacket down on my couch and because I was a tad tired, I nipped inside it and curled up on the fleece and had a lovely snooze 'cos his jacket was lovely and snuggly and I think all the fresh air had made me a wee bit sleepy.


Oh I was so, so comfortable. :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment