Thursday 6 March 2014

Good Squeak


Yes, I have been a very good puss today 'cos I played with my MH without hurting her little feets! Hee hee. She told me she was frightened to take a drink of water last night in case it came out of all the little holes I left in her feets---but it didn't!

It was cleaning day today in my house, but I am getting very brave 'cos now I sit on the back of my couch while the vacuum cleaner is running round the carpet. I'm not frightened of it any more, but I just glare at it so that it knows I am not best pleased and that I am in charge in this house, but there is another worser machine that I do not like at all. I shall have to have a word with my MH and tell her to stop buying these awful things. What is wrong with a cloth, I ask myself, but I think I shall have to ask The Boss.

Anyway, the new machine is a steamer thing and it steams the shelves and the curtains and the floor and it is definitely one to be avoided 'cos it spits out steam and that could hurt this adorable little puss. My MH explained it all to me and made sure I was well out of the way, but when she wasn't looking, I sort of sneaked up to it to see what it was like, and it did a wee 'hiss' at me, so I did a bigger 'HISS' back and walked away with my tail held high, but I'll not be going near it again,I can tell you that right now! Sigh!

However, my day got better 'cos I was helping my DH in our spare room where he was working and there were lots of things for me to have a look at and he liked it when I keept him company. Once I knew he was OK, I went with my MH into our wee gym and I watched for a while as her wee legs went on the bike and then the treadmill and when she was finished, I let her play with me on the grass and we both had a magic time as we played with some pampas grass that had blowed off the tree. She throws it up in the air for me, and then the wind carries it all over my garden and I run and run as fast as my little legs can go to try and catch it and then I jump on it and kill it dead! And then my MH comes and we do the same thing all over again. Magic!

I am now resting on my couch and to the untrained eye it looks as though I am asleep, but I am actually working out what I am going to do with the rest of my evening and once I have that sorted, I shall then turn my attention to what I can do tomorrow to make this world a better place.


Oh yes. I am a puss on a mission! But is the world ready for me? I wonder :-))

2 comments:

  1. The world is a better place, Squeak, because you are in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bonnie, you always make me blush, but I cannot disagree with you! Hee hee

    ReplyDelete