Wednesday 5 March 2014

More Fun


I am really having a great time just now. My MH is still managing to keep her New Year resolution to play with me every day. The fact that I remind her helps a lot too.

So, today is Wednesday and as usual, my DH went away to the Cat shop and my MH had to go out for a while, so yours truly just had a snooze till she came back and then I ran to meet her and I gave her a big cuddle and a special 'hello' purr. I let her have a rest for oh, a great big five minutes and then I assumed the 'play-with-me-NOW!' position, and like a very good MH, she did, and we both had the very bestest of fun.

I picked all my toys and I ran round my living room and I jumped on all the furniture and I am sure my MH could hear me giggling 'cos I was so happy.

She tooked this funny picture of me and her feets, but just after she tooked it she wasn't very happy 'cos I kind of got a grip of one of her little feets and I kind of managed to stick all my adorable little claws into it which made the old dear shout out loud until I had stopped, and I am afraid it tooked me a wee while. Hee hee Sorry, little feets.


When my DH came home we told him all the things that we had been doing and he told us all about his day, so we had lots and lots to talk about before I decided that I was a bit bored listening to them, and went off to have a wee play all by myself and that made them both laugh 'cos I looked SOOOO adorable!


Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment