Saturday 15 March 2014

Much Better


It has been a much better day, for me anyway, today. My poor old DH hasn't been very well and me and my MH hope he feels better soon. I think it is all the paint that made him not well and I have told him if I see his little paws anywhere NEAR a paint brush, I am leaving home!

I have had a very good day though and my MH has been very attentive to my every need, and I can tell you, there have been plenty! I am making up for being totally ignored all day yesterday, and it is not yet night time! I think the old dear will be needing her bed early tonight!

It is still a very rotten day with wind and rain so I haven't been outside at all, but I usually like to try and brave the elements just before bed time, so I may try that.

Apart from that, dear friends, I don't have any news, but I knew you would want to know that I am happy again and that I am being pampered, which is only as it should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment