Tuesday 11 March 2014

Much Happier


In fact I am very happy today 'cos both my humans have been with me all day and the weather has been lovely so we have all been outside a lot and I just love that.

I have decided that Spring is getting very near and that is very good news 'cos it means it will get warmer and this adorable little puss will be able to stay outside as long as I want. I am an outdoor puss in the good weather and I just love playing in the long grass and finding all the little creatures that live there. Sometimes I find a nice warm clump of grass and just lie there thinking, and sometimes I don't even think---I just be!

So, because the Boss was away yesterday, she had to do some of her housework today and that meant that the vacuum cleaner was around for a while, but that was fine, 'cos while it was cleaning my house, I was outside helping my DH who was putting the guttering back on my MH's gym. The naughty wind had pulled it off and my DH had to get new 'bits' to fix it, but it is all fixed now. Between you and me, dear friends, I think he is trying to get his gold stars back after forgetting about the washing yesterday, but my MH has a very good memory, so it might take a while and a LOT of little jobs! :-))

When she was finished inside, my MH decided to play with her window cleaning machine and that is one machine I DO like 'cos it means she is outside and plays with me in between washing and drying all my windows and we can now see all the boats again 'cos the windows were very dirty and full of sand and salt and dirty stuff, but the window machine---and my MH, of course!-- has made them sparkle again.

We went into the gym for a while when my DH had finished and I nearly got pedalled on! I was just sitting there beside the bike minding my own business when I noticed this big pedal with my MH's size four feet coming towards my adorable little head! Oh dear friends, I am sure my whole little life flashed before me until my four little feets sprang into action and tooked me away out of danger. Phew!!

With all the house work and gym work done, it was playtime for me and my MH and we played with my blanket on my bed again until I was all tickled out and had to have a snooze.


So you see I have had simply the bestest of days and I still have my night time to look forward to. I hope you have a good night too.

No comments:

Post a Comment