Monday 24 March 2014

Oh Dear


Well, you can see from today's picture that I am not a happy Squeak and I am sure you will want to know why.

I am being abandoned! I shall wait for a minute to let you digest the enormity of that statement and give you time to gather your tissues.

As you know, it was cleaning day today Chez Squeak, but after all the machines and dusters and cloths were put away, my MH lifted me up on to her knee and told me the awful news. They are leaving me all alone on Wednesday night and they are going away to Aberdeen---without me! I am devastated and very sad. OK. That's the bit for the humans, but between you and me, I am quite excited because my friend J.is coming to stay with me and I love J. lots and lots and we always have good fun together, but I do miss my humans and I am a wee bit sad.

It is only for four sleeps so I am sure I will be OK, but I decided to make the old dear feel more rotten that she already does. She wants to go away with my DH to the big city, but she hates leaving me and I can't go 'cos it wouldn't be safe for me, so she does feel guilty, and I am playing on it as much as possible.

I discovered that she had left out the clothes for the trip so I cuddled in beside my MH's jumpers and I might even sneak into the bag when it is getting packed! But I will just do that for effect 'cos I am quite happy that I am not going on the big boat 'cos animals need to go into cages and I am definitely not having that, so I will content myself at home and let J. look after me until the humans come back, and then they will spoil me for days and days and days.

They just don't know that yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment