Saturday 8 March 2014

Still Windy...


.... but not just as bad as yesterday, so I have been able to get out and about a bit more, and that always makes me a happy Squeak. I did go outside last night, though, after my MH had gone to sleep. I always go to bed with her and we play a game where she puts her hand under the covers and wriggles it while I watch, pretending it is some ginormous, fierce monster and then when the time is right, I pounce and kill it dead. We do this lots of times, and then when she is finished, she rubs my adorable litle lugs and settles down with her book or her ipad while yours truly has a nap, but as soon as the old dear puts her light out, I leave her and go and find my DH and ask him to let me out, which he does, and I usually stay out for a long time or until he calls for me 'cos he wants to get to bed too. It is a good routine and it works well for us all---especially me!


We had a long sleep this morning and then my humans were both busy 'cos my MH did some baking, with me helping of course, and my DH was working in the spare room putting it all back together again which got him lots of gold stars from The Boss 'cos she hates it when things are upset, but she tries not to say anything to him---she just tells me. But she is happy again 'cos it is all done!

I went in and out of my window a few times, but one time when I saw that my MH was finished in the kitchen, I did what she calls my 'funny run' into the bedroom and she knows that I want her to come in and play with me on top of my bed, and that's just what she did. She wrapped me all up in my blanket and then tickled me and I just loved it and I let her do it lots and lots and lots until my little tummy was nearly all rubbed away!


After that, we played with another one of my toys in my living room and we made my DH laugh at all the things we were doing, and then I had a seat on my rocking chair to give the old dear a wee rest and she tooked this lovely picture of me which I know you will like.


So, you can see I am having a very good weekend and I hope you are having lots of fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment