Friday 25 April 2014

An OK Day


Just an ok day with mist and coldness but not too bad. My DH went away on the boat to the Cat shop and my MH went out as well 'cos the minister was coming to the island and she goes and plays her guitar, but it was just for a wee while and she was soon home with me again.

I ran to the porch to meet her and when she was trying to take off her shoes, I decided I would eat the laces and for some reason she wasn't best pleased with me, but she is never angry with me, and you all know why, don't you? Yep, it's 'cos she loves me loads and loads that I can get away with anything. Well, nearly anything!


We had a good afternoon just sitting and chatting and I played with a couple of my toys before I went with the old dear into her wee gym and I sat on the chair again while she did all her cycling and walking and when she was finished, we played on the grass but just for a minute or two 'cos my MH's little legs were tired and she needed to rest, so it was back onto the couch again and we sat there till my DH came home off the boat and then we listened as he told us all the things he had been doing.

I am now having a rest on my couch and building up all my strength for later when I will go out into the fields and see what is happening and 'cos it is Friday and my humans don't need to get up too early tomorrow, I can stay out as long as I want to, so I am looking forward to that.

I hope you have a good evening and a good weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment