Monday 21 April 2014

Dear Friends....


.... does anyone out there have a manual on humans 'cos mine are confusing me and I need help. I thought I had them all worked out and I also thought I had them trained so that I knew their every move, but I am afraid I have missed something somewhere.

Let me explain. I told you yesterday that my MH was going to Kirkwall with her friends today and me and my DH would be at home. Right? Wrong! My DH went to Kirkwall and my MH stayed home and they have not explained to me why they changed the plans, but I shall shine a bright light into their eyes until they spill the beans. Oh dear, I think I have been watching too many gangster films, hee hee! Actually, I do know why, but I thought I would amuse you a wee bit. My MH's friend was sick so she didn't go and my DH needed some things so he did go. Simples, but not nearly as interesting.

So, back to today. It started off very misty and I was a tad annoyed, but then the sun came out and I was very happy again and headed outside after my breakfast and I played on the grass and up the clothes poles and I loved it. My MH was playing with her vacuum cleaner so I just nipped in every so often to make sure she was OK and eventually she came outside and played with me and watched as I sniffed everything and gave it my seal of approval. I like my garden when all the wee ornaments are in it 'cos I feel like they are my friends.


In the afternoon we went into the gym and just as my MH's wee legs were going round and round on her bike, my friend S. arrived to see me 'cos she couldn't manage to come to my house yesterday and she didn't want to go a whole week without seeing me and hearing my special purrs, but my MH was so busy listening to her music, she didn't see S. until she was right in the gym and she nearly got a fright, but then we all giggled.


So you see I have had a very good day and I was so tired after my dinner that I needed a snooze and I shall be like this until later this evening when I shall go out hunting again. Oh happy, happy days!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice pictures Squeak. I do like the one with you and the bird bath. I t is very interesting. I would also like to tickle your little white tummy. Squeak is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete