Sunday 6 April 2014

Lots of news


Yes, I have a lot to tell you today. First of all, I am very well and very happy. I played with my humans last night in my living room and then I went outside late at night and did all the things I just love doing before I had a very good sleep curled up beside my MH.

Me and my humans don't get up very early and some people on my little island think it is quite funny. My MH was talking to one of her friends about the mist yesterday morning and my MH said she had seen it and her friend said 'Oh it must have lasted a long time then' and we all giggled.

Anyway, when we got up, the weather was nice so my DH went outside to paint one of the benches just to see how it would look and it does look good again after all the winter, but then the Boss appeared and decided to see if the lawn mower would work and at this point yours truly was not best pleased 'cos I had been having great fun running up and down my garden and my MH was throwing bits of pampas grass for me to chase, so I decided to see if I could still do my rain dance and ran round and round in circles saying the magic words, and guess what? It worked!! Oh, it so, so worked! The rain suddenly came on and the lawn mower wouldn't start so we had all to go inside again. Yippee!


Before we had to go in though, I had good fun and I sat up on the gate post and when my MH looked at this picture she said I look as though there was an arrow coming through me, but honestly I am very alright.


You might also be worried about another picture you saw and that is the one of me on top of the big unit. Well, my living room is NOT sinking. It is OK. Honest. I think my dear old MH must have been leaning in a funny way when she tooked this picture 'cos my friend S. asked me how I didn't slide off the unit, but it doesn't look like this for real. I will ask the old dear to take a proper picture for you so you don't need to worry any more.

I am now having a wee sleep on my couch desperately trying to remember what I need to do to make the rain STOP now 'cos it has served its purpose, but I would like to get out to play again, so maybe while I am sleeping, I will remember what to do. I hope so.

But if it raining where you are, that has nothing at all to do with me 'cos my spell only works in my garden. OK? :-))

2 comments:

  1. We have had so much rain here Squeak. I am glad you did not send it. It does look like you are shot through with an arrow. Oh my. Glad you are ok. If you work very hard maybe you could make my rain go away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bonnie. I have been trying to stop your rain but I don't know if I can do it. Maybe you can let me know, but I hope you and Sadie are not too wet.

    ReplyDelete