Wednesday 16 April 2014

Magic Squeak


I am beginning to think there is nothing this adorable little pussy cat can't do if I put my mind to it, and I have proved it again today. I shall explain.

As you know, my MH was away from me all yesterday afternoon and I don't like that, so you can imagine how not happy I was this morning when I heard my humans saying that they would be out all afternoon today and I would have to be left all alone without any human to look after me!

So, I decided to do my little magic dance again and it worked! Whatever they were supposed to be doing was cancelled, so they both stayed at home with yours truly. Now if that is not magic then I don't know what is!

We all had a good day and I watched as my humans did all their work and then in the afternoon I got a very big surprise 'cos three of the little children from the island came to my house so that my MH could show then how to play the guitar. I disappeared under my couch for a while until I knew who it was and then I slowly appeared and lay on the back of my couch while they did all their learning.

It wasn't the bestest of half hours, I can tell you 'cos the noise wasn't brilliant and I did try to put my adorable little paws into my little lugs but that just made all the little childrens giggle, but when they went away my MH told me that it will get better.

I hope so, dear friends. Oh I hope so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment