Tuesday 8 April 2014

More Fun


I am liking this weather. Although it has been a wee bit wet sometimes today, I have still been able to get out to play lots of times and that makes me very happy.

I have been into the field in front of my house and had a chat with the little lambs and we all liked that. They are so beautiful and some of them have lovely colours on their wool and I love to watch them running and jumping around. It reminds me of when I was much younger!

My DH has been working in my garden and in our greenhouse so there has been plenty for me to do--watching that he does everything the way the Boss would like it. It makes life MUCH easier for us all if he gets it right the first time, so I do my best to help and I know he appreciates it.

There was just a wee bit of vacuuming done today so I was able to stay out of its way. I lay on my path and listened to the birdies. Every day we go outside, there are more birdies on my little island and I love listening to them chirrping and singing and sometimes I meow back at them to let them know that I am listening.


When my MH had finished all her work inside, we went into the gym and then she played with me on the grass while I attacked all the bits of pampas grass and I made the old dear laugh 'cos when she was watching me, I spied a very dangerous blade of grass that need to be killed, so I crouched down and stared at it ---hard! Then I wriggled my adorable little bum, pinned back the equally adorable little lugs and WOOSH! Like a streak of lightning I was off and before you could blink, the big bit of grass was no more. I had saved the world again! Phew.

I was a wee bit tired after that, so I decided to have a little nap and then I heard a noise which I knew I didn't like and I went outside with my humans and that's when we saw the nice man from next door, but when I realised what he was doing, I decided maybe he wasn't that nice after all 'cos he was fixing the lawn mower! Aargh!

I thought I had put a spell on it, but he made the awful machine work, although the grass was too wet to cut, but now I know that my MH will be able to take the mower out when the weather is dry and my lovely, quiet days will be shattered. I did ask him not to fix it and to pretend it would never go again, but he just smiled and kept on working.

Oh dear, I suppose it was just too much to hope for. I shall just have to concentrate on my rain dance from now on. Oh Joy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment