Saturday 19 April 2014

Oh Happy Day


Yes, I have been watching Emmerdale with my MH and I like when the scarecrows in the field sing to me, so that is my song for today 'cos I have been very happy.

The weather on my little island home has been beautiful with no rain, no wind but lots of sun and we have all been outside lots and lots. The only cloud was the arrival of the lawn mower which my MH ran round my garden with, but when she was finished my grass looked really lovely and it was good for me to play on, so I should stop complaining. I should, but I don't know if I will. Hee hee


I had a very good night last night as I was out playing until quite late, but I am afraid I confused my DH and kept him up later than he wanted. I had been out playing and I came home for a while so he thought he would go to bed. My MH had already been snoring for a long time, so it was just me and him, and he decided it was sleeping time for him too and he started to look for me to make sure I was home, but he couldn't find me. So he looked in the spare rooms and he even looked in the cupboard, but he still couldn't find me, so he went and wakened my MH to see if she knew where I was! Now. How silly was that? ONE---you NEVER waken my MH unless the house is falling down and TWO---if she was sleeping, how would she know where I was? There are times, dear friend when I think my DH is not the sharpest knife in the drawer!

Anyway, the Boss gently told him she didn't know where I was and oft he went again and guess where I was? In behind the curtain in the living room, but he hadn't looked there earlier. Silly DH! Eventually, we all got to sleep but my MH was not best pleased at him. Oops!

Fortunately, today has been a lot better and I got a very pleasant surprise when my MH put on her computer 'cos I got a letter from a new paw pal and I now have a new pussy cat friend that I can write to and that has made my day a very happy one.

I hope you have had a happy day too, and I hope you all have a happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment