Wednesday 2 April 2014

Sookey Puss


I have had another very good day, but I have spent most of it sitting on my MH's knee and we have both liked it a lot.


My house is all back to normal again, and my DH went away to the Cat shop and after my MH had come home from being out for a wee while, we sat together and had a chat and that was good. I love when we have our girlie chats, especially when she is stroking my adorable little lugs at the same time.

I haven't been outside a lot 'cos I have been a bit tired 'cos I stayed out very late last night just lying on the grass and then talking to all my little animal and creature friends. It was lovely and quiet and I didn't want to go home so I stayed out until my DH whistled his 'if you don't come in right now, you will be out all night!' whistle, so, like a good little Squeak, I trotted off home and snuggled up beside my MH who was already snoring her little head off. We had a very good sleep until the horrid alarm wakened us and made us all get up again.

I might go out later, but I might just sit on my MH's knee again once I have had my after dinner nap. I am very happy being cuddled and stroked, so I shall sleep on it and make a big decidement when I waken up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment