Tuesday 27 May 2014

Gardening Again


I got a wee surprise tonight 'cos my MH decided to cut our grass after she got her dinner and she NEVER does that! So, what made tonight special? Well, nothing really, but the grass was too wet all day to cut it and when night time came, it was a wee bit better and because my little weather man friend had said it might rain soon, the old dear decided to get the lawn mower out and I went outside with her and watched what she was doing, so that made her very happy.


We have all had a good day and me and my DH invited my MH into our greenhouse to see our little plants and my DH is amazed to find that there are some baby peppers already. He has no idea how they have growed so quickly, but we know, sure we do? Yep. I have chosen the peppers this year and I have been giving them lots of purrs and happy looks and they are growing better than my DH's tomatoes! Oh happy, happy Squeak.


While my MH was in the greenhouse, I decided to climb my favourite pole and sat at the top long enough for her to go and get her camera and take this picture of me. Oh, I just love being up on the top of the poles 'cos I can see for miles and miles and I am nearly high enough to catch the pesky swallows when they fly past me.


I am resting now 'cos me and my MH are quite tired after having cut all my grass, but my garden is looking lovely and if it is not raining later on, I will go out and play on the short grass before I head off into the fields to talk to all my little mouse friends.

Oh yes, another good day for yours truly!

No comments:

Post a Comment