Tuesday 13 May 2014

I wonder


I have been thinking a lot today, but I am afraid I haven't come up with any answers and I am a bit confused. I shall explain, shall I?

Last night, as I was lying on my chair just gathering up all my energy before I went out to play--oops, I mean to hunt!--- I heard my humans talking about what they were going to do today and my MH said that she had to go to Stromness in the afternoon and I didn't want her to go. I know I am selfish sometimes, but I am the happiest when my MH is with me and I don't like it when she is not here. OK? Now, I didn't DO anything like my magic dances or whisper my magic words or anything like that. I just said into my adorable little self that I wish she didn't need to go away, and guess what? The boat broke down and couldn't come to my little island, so my dear old MH couldn't get off the island, and I was a very happy, and rather astonished little puss. So, all of this got me thinking. Was all this just a coincidence or am I just the magicest puss in the en-tire world? I have thought and thought and thought, but I don't have an answer. Sigh.

Anyway, I have had a very good day helping my MH hang out our washing, but I didn't do any pole dancing 'cos between you and me, dear friends, I was still quite busy thinking and I think my DH was a bit disappointed 'cos he wanted to see me doing my tricks, but I just sat on the bench and let him take this picture of me and that made him a bit happier.


I sat in my garden on my own for a while as my humans had to go to another house to look after a pussy cat and some little chooky hens 'cos their human is away and as she is our friend, we are happy to help and as I am such an understanding little pussy cat, I don't mind when my humans are making a fuss of another puss. As long as it is just for a little while!

It is now sleeping time as I gather up all my strength for later and you can see that I am having my nap on my favourite chair.


Oh, happy dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment