Wednesday 28 May 2014

Just Wednesday


Today was just a very normal Wednesday with my DH going to the cat shop and my MH going out for a wee while and then the childrens coming to play their guitars and that's just what happened today.

I know that on a Tuesday night I have to be home quite early 'cos both my humans need to be in bed earlier than normal, but as the weather was quite good through the night, my DH could leave the window open for me, so I played on my new cut grass and then I went through the fence and into the long grass where I sniffed and ran and played and by the time I went back through the fence to go home,I was quite a tired little Squeak and I cuddled up beside my MH and had a good sleep till morning and then we were all up quite early.

I did a wee bit of playing outside before my humans went away, and while I was waiting for my MH to come home to me, I just had a rest on my bed and got my special cuddle all ready for her 'co I know she needs that when she has been away from me for even a tiny wee while.

We had enough time in the afternoon to have a play on my grass and I had my favourite game of hide and seek with the old dear, but I think she found me as you will see from this picture. We had good fun outside and then when we were finished, we sat on the couch in the peace and quiet 'cos we both knew that it would soon get noisy when the childrens came and oh boy, were we right!


The little cherubs are getting better at their guitars, but it is still quite sore on my adorable little lugs. The best bit for me is when they are all finished, and I appear from my hiding place to let them cuddle me 'cos that makes us all happy.

My MH has told me that she is going swimming with her friend P. tomorrow, so me and my DH will no doubt be given a ginormous list of all the things she expects us to do, but I hope she remembers that we have all our plants to look after and they must come before any hoovering or dusting.

I'm sure my DH will be able to explain this to her without her exploding, but I will let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment