Thursday 22 May 2014

So.....


..... off they went, my two humans, and left me all alone. So you will have worked out that I won't be able to tell you very much at all 'cos I can't tell my MH what I did, so she can't tell you. See?

I had a good wee while outside last night even though it was a bit wet and windy. My friend B. was supposed to be coming up to my hunting grounds to show me how she catches mouses 'cos she is much older than me. She also tells me that she is much wiser than me, but I am not so sure about that. However, I do know she is not nearly as brave as me 'cos I went outside in the not nice weather and she stayed indoors and told me it was too nasty to come out to see me. Between you and me dear friends, I am quite happy 'cos some of those little mouses are my friends and I didn't want to see then get hurt, or eaten, but please don't tell B. 'cos she will be angry at me.

When my humans came home tonight I was in a very good mood and I gave my MH the signal that I needed to play and she got down on the floor beside me and we played for a long time and at one point I nearly knocked one of the lamps over when I bounded onto the rocking chair and rocked it right back onto the lamp, but I just rocked forwards in time, much to my MH's relief. Phew.


Then I saw some great big birdie at my feeder, so I stopped playing for a wee while and had a little look. I didn't go outside 'cos I didn't want to get cold and wet and also I wanted the little birds to get something to eat without being afraid of me.


That's just the kind of little puss I am.

2 comments:

  1. Always considerate of others, such a kind little puss, and I won't tell B. what you said. Your secret is safe with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bonnie. I knew you would keep my secret. I hope you and Sadie are both well. I am doing very well and I am having great fun just now which is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete