Wednesday 11 June 2014

A Very Good Day


I have a super day and I have had lots of visitors and one who gave me a great big surprise. The little children came tonight for another guitar lesson from my MH and suddenly my friend A. came in and I was so happy to see him. He was very happy to see me too. He is home from university and he told me that he had missed me and that he was very happy to see me, so I gave him a wee cuddle and one of my special purrs. He helped my MH with the little children and their guitars and he thought they were doing very well.


I had a good night last night and again I got a big surprise 'cos my MH decided to take me outside and I liked that. It was a lovely night. It had stopped raining and there was a lovely sunset so the old dear wanted to take some photographs, so she went outside and of course I had to go out with her and we had brilliant fun.


I ran round and round my garden and chased anything that wasn't nailed down, and that included my beloved MH!! We were out for a long, long time and I ran up the clothes poles and then jumped down again, then I ran to another one and did it all over again until my adorable little self was tired and by this time, my MH had finished and then sun had gone to sleep, so we both went in and a wee while later we were asleep too.


But it had been a brilliant wee while and I just loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment