Monday 2 June 2014

Lots of Company


My only problem today is whether to go to the field at the front of my house and talk to the sheeps, or go into the field at the back of my house and play with the mummy cows and the baby cows and now that he has a lot of company, Mr. Grumpy bull is much happier and doesn't growl all the time, so he wouldn't mind me being in the field with him and all his family.

I have had a good day and have been able to nip in and out to my little heart's content and you know that always makes for a very happy Squeak. My MH was away out with the ladies doing their crafty work so me and my DH had a quiet seat in our living room until she came home again, and she just came back in time to get her washing in off the rope before the rain started. I watched her from my porch and purred encouragement. Well, there was no point in getting my adorable little self wet, was there?


I had a seat on my MH's knee while she checked all her emails on her computer and I got a very pleasant surprise when she read out a message to me from my friend J. and there was a new paw pal for me. Oh I was so excited. I just love getting a new paw pal and J. sends me pictures of them as well so that I can see what they all look like and some are very beautiful, but I don't think they are adorable like I am. Just beautiful!

So I have had a good Monday, but I don't know if I will be going outside again tonight 'cos it has been raining quite hard and the grass will be all wet and I don't like it when it makes my little tummy wet, so I might just stay in.

There is a programme that me and my MH want to see tonight and it is all about cats and it tells the world all our secrets so I need to make sure they don't give too much away. I am not convinced it is a good idea as us cats are supposed to be mysterious and if everybody and his brother knows all about what makes us tick, then there won't be much mystery left, will there?

I shall watch and see and then decide my next move.

No comments:

Post a Comment